Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Laine Kindergarten





Laine went on her 3rd field trip to Publix last week. Must be a great place to take kids 3-5 in Florida. Laine could almost give the tour now but she had fun.

She wore a very cute shirt with her purple leggings and when I arrived at school to go along to Publix I got to see the beautiful green shirts they all had to wear. I get the point to look the same, keep them all together but a little notice and we would have at least had a matching skirt or something. Oh well, we went to park after Publix so I guess play clothes ended up being OK. Laine has another field trip to the library next week so we will remember the green shirts and dress accordingly. Daddy gets to go on that one.

Laine and her dual language class have been working on songs and poems in both English and Spanish. These are a few pictures from their 1st performance at EES Splash Night.

No comments: