Saturday, October 30, 2010

Disney's Give A Day Get A Day

Toy Story Mania 3-D

Robby and Walker

Disney Channel Street Party, Right up Laine's Alley

I was selected (with a little help from my friends) to be an Extra at the Indiana Jones Show.
The things we do for our kids :)
My children's acting ability does not come from their Mother.


Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground. Yummy Oatmeal Pie
The boys wished their treat matched the size of their sisters ;)
 Disney had a promotion to earn a free pass to any Disney park in return for volunteering your time.  The kids and I volunteered our time making cards for hospital patients.  The cards were to be put on the cafeteria trays of hospital patients to brighten their day.  The boys and I each earned our certificate for a free Disney day but Laine was too little (you had to be 6 to participate).  SO we decided after her birthday she and Daddy could find a volunteering activity and earn their free passes.  Well, unfortunately Disney reached it's goal of 1,000,000 volunteers before Laine turned 6.  

We earned these free passes last Spring and needed to use them before December so with a day off from school, Mommy purchased Laine a ticket and Hollywood Studios here we come.  We had a great day with our friends the Simpsons.

No comments: