Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Soccer Player






Laine was invited to play on a U9 girls, competitive, travel soccer team.  We weren't sure if she was on board but she decided to take a break from theater and give soccer a shot.  She is having so much fun.  She loves her teammates and really has fun at practice.  She is a little nervous because at this level every girl has to take their turn in goal and she is not sure that is for her.  I told her "you never know until you try, you might just love it."  Their first game is next Saturday, so wish them luck.  
With Garrett playing for the same club on the U14 boys team, our Saturdays will be spent all over the Orlando area, maybe you should wish Coy and I luck ;)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like being a soccer mom is a little more time intensive than being a theatre mom. :0)
Miss seeing you guys! I haven't forgotten the lemon bars though...I'll be contacting you about that very soon!

Julie said...

What a cute little soccer player!