Last Friday Coy and I flew to Denver to surprise our friend Zeke for his 40th birthday. We arrived at his surprise party just in time for cake. He had no idea, the look on his face was priceless. Saturday Coy, Zeke and Bob played golf. That evening Zeke, Christy, Coy and I had a great dinner at Salt, a restaurant in Boulder. We stayed with Uncle Bob and I got to meet Cora. She was great and we can't wait to come back to Denver for the wedding next June. We topped off the weekend with a Bronco game. We tailgated just like old times and lucky for us a bunch of our old friends had Bronco tickets for that Sunday too. It was great to see everyone and man, did we eat. The Broncos even won. We had a great weekend.
Europe 2016...Guernsey
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment