Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat




We all had a great time Halloween night.  It was a bit of a crunch to get home from school, eat dinner, get dressed and get out there.  My JaWa (Star Wars), Rocker and Tooth Fairy started their festive evening at the neighboring church for Trunk-or-Treat at 6 pm.  It was just as you would imagine, cars line the parking lot, decorate their trunks and give out candy.  Very cleaver.  Then we came home and went around our neighborhood for some traditional trick-or-treating.  The kids have sooo much candy but I guess that is the point.  They were very proud of their costumes.  We all worked hard to to be creative and original which is half the fun of Halloween.  The kids are already planning for next year.  I made my first blog blunder though.  I promised pumpkin pictures and then forgot to take them before we had pudding.  Sorry.

1 comment:

Trish Buffkin said...

your kids crack me up! Love those happy happy faces. you guys did a fantastic job on the costumes. The attention to detail was great, nice job.