Here goes my attempt at a blog. A what...?, a blog. I was invited by a friend to her new blog and have thoroughly enjoy peeking into the life of her and her family. I send so many pictures to friends and family and thought this might be a fun way to keep in touch and let our far off family and friends stay up with our busy lives. It is not always easy to keep up with everyone. This way everyone can keep up with us. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Way to go girl!!! What a fun way to keep up with the Ford family. Can't wait to see more pictures. Keep up the good work.
Trish
nice. Can't wait to see you guys in Waverly. There should be good photo oppurtunities for your blog. Remember I will be in Waverly Nov. 5 with John, Gary, and Jeff.
Post a Comment